Header Ads

Header ADS

Polit Buro members 1917-1952

Politburo of the Central Committee: 1917

October 10/23, 1917

The Central Committee of the RSDLP(b) elected the Political Bureau of the Central Committee consisting of: members of the Political Bureau

A. S. Bubnov, G. E. Zinoviev, L. B. Kamenev, V. I. Ulyanov (Lenin), G. Ya. Sokolnikov, I. V. Stalin, L. D. Trotsky

Politburo of the Central Committee: 1919-1921

March 25, 1919

The plenum of the Central Committee of the RCP(b), elected by the VIII Congress of the RCP(b), approved the Politburo of the Central Committee consisting of:

Politburo members

L. B. Kamenev, N. N. Krestinsky, V. I. Ulyanov (Lenin), I. V. Stalin, L. D. Trotsky

candidate members of the Politburo

N. I. Bukharin, G. E. Zinoviev, M. I. Kalinin

Timeline of line-up changes:

In July-September 1919, by agreement between the Politburo and the Organizing Bureau of the Central Committee, the Executive Secretary of the Central Committee, E. D. Stasova, was temporarily included in the Politburo.

Politburo of the Central Committee: 1921-1922

March 16, 1921

The Plenum of the Central Committee of the RCP(b), elected by the Tenth Congress of the RCP(b), approved the Politburo of the Central Committee consisting of:

Politburo members

G. E. Zinoviev, L. B. Kamenev, V. I. Ulyanov (Lenin), I. V. Stalin, L. D. Trotsky

candidate members of the Politburo

N. I. Bukharin, M. I. Kalinin, V. M. Molotov

Politburo of the Central Committee: 1922-1923

April 3, 1922

The Plenum of the Central Committee of the RCP(b), elected by the XI Congress of the RCP(b), approved the Politburo of the Central Committee consisting of:

Politburo members

G.E. Zinoviev, L.B. Kamenev, V.I. Ulyanov (Lenin), A.I. Rykov, I.V. Stalin, M.P. Tomsky, L.D. Trotsky

candidate members of the Politburo

N.I. Bukharin, M.I. Kalinin, V.M. Molotov

Politburo of the Central Committee: 1923-1924

April 26, 1923

The Plenum of the Central Committee of the RCP(b), elected by the XII Congress of the RCP(b), approved the Politburo of the Central Committee consisting of:

Politburo members

G.E. Zinoviev, L.B. Kamenev, V.I. Ulyanov (Lenin), A.I. Rykov, I.V. Stalin, M.P. Tomsky, L.D. Trotsky

candidate members of the Politburo

N.I. Bukharin, M.I. Kalinin, V.M. Molotov, Ya.E. Rudzutak

Politburo of the Central Committee: 1924-1926

June 2, 1924

The plenum of the Central Committee of the RCP(b), elected by the XIII Congress of the RCP(b), approved the Politburo of the Central Committee consisting of:

Politburo members

N. I. Bukharin, G. E. Zinoviev, L. B. Kamenev, A. I. Rykov, I. V. Stalin, M. P. Tomsky, L. D. Trotsky

candidate members of the Politburo

F. E. Dzerzhinsky, M. I. Kalinin, V. M. Molotov, Ya. E. Rudzutak, G. Ya. Sokolnikov, M. V. Frunze

Politburo of the Central Committee: 1926-1927

January 1, 1926

The Plenum of the Central Committee of the RCP(b), elected by the XIV Congress of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks, approved the Politburo of the Central Committee consisting of:

Politburo members

N. I. Bukharin, K. E. Voroshilov, G. E. Zinoviev, M. I. Kalinin, V. M. Molotov, A. I. Rykov, I. V. Stalin, M. P. Tomsky, L. D. Trotsky

candidate members of the Politburo

F. E. Dzerzhinsky, L. B. Kamenev, G. I. Petrovsky, Ya. E. Rudzutak, N. A. Uglanov

Timeline of line-up changes:

F. E. Dzerzhinsky died on July 20, 1926

On July 23, 1926, the joint Plenum of the Central Committee and the Central Control Commission of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks removed G. E. Zinoviev from the Politburo. Ya. E. Rudzutak was elected a member of the Politburo. A new composition of candidates for members of the Politburo of the Central Committee was formed:

A. A. Andreev, L. M. Kaganovich, L. B. Kamenev, S. M. Kirov, A. I. Mikoyan, G. K. Ordzhonikidze, G. I. Petrovsky, N. A. Uglanov

On October 23, 1926, the joint Plenum of the Central Committee and the Central Control Commission of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks relieved L. D. Trotsky of his duties as a member of the Politburo and L. B. Kamenev, a candidate member of the Politburo.

On November 3, 1926, the joint Plenum of the Central Committee and the Central Control Commission of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks relieved G.K. V. Ya. Chubar was elected a candidate member of the Politburo of the Central Committee.

Politburo of the Central Committee: 1927-1930

December 19, 1927

The Plenum of the Central Committee of the RCP(b), elected by the XV Congress of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks, approved the Politburo of the Central Committee consisting of:

Politburo members

N. I. Bukharin, K. E. Voroshilov, M. I. Kalinin, V. V. Kuibyshev, V. M. Molotov, Ya. E. Rudzutak, A. I. Rykov, I. V. Stalin, M. P. Tomsky

candidate members of the Politburo

A. A. Andreev, L. M. Kaganovich, S. M. Kirov, S. V. Kosior, A. I. Mikoyan, G. I. Petrovsky, N. A. Uglanov, V. Ya. Chubar

Timeline of line-up changes:

On April 29, 1929, the Plenum of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks relieved N. A. Uglanov, candidate member of the Politburo, member of the Orgburo and secretary of the Central Committee, from duties. K. Ya. Bauman was elected a candidate member of the Politburo and secretary of the Central Committee of the party.

On June 21, 1929, the Plenum of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks elected S. I. Syrtsov as a candidate member of the Politburo of the Central Committee.

On November 17, 1929, the Plenum of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks removed N. I. Bukharin from the Politburo.

Politburo of the Central Committee: 1930-1934

July 13, 1930

The Plenum of the Central Committee of the RCP(b), elected by the XVI Congress of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks, approved the Politburo of the Central Committee consisting of:

Politburo members

K. E. Voroshilov, L. M. Kaganovich, M. I. Kalinin, S. M. Kirov, S. V. Kosior, V. V. Kuibyshev, V. M. Molotov, Ya. E. Rudzutak, A. I. Rykov, I. V. Stalin

candidate members of the Politburo

A. A. Andreev, A. I. Mikoyan, G. I. Petrovsky, S. I. Syrtsov, V. Ya. Chubar

Timeline of line-up changes:

On December 1, 1930, S. I. Syrtsov was withdrawn from the Politburo by a poll of members of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks.

On December 21, 1930, the joint Plenum of the Central Committee and the Central Control Commission of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks relieved A. I. Rykov of his duties as a member of the Politburo and A. A. Andreev, a candidate member of the Politburo, in connection with his election as chairman of the Central Control Commission of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks. GK Ordzhonikidze was elected a member of the Politburo of the Central Committee.

On February 4, 1932, the Plenum of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks removed Ya. E. Rudzutak from the Politburo of the Central Committee in connection with his election as chairman of the Central Control Commission of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks. A. A. Andreev was elected a member of the Politburo of the Central Committee.


Politburo of the Central Committee: 1934-1939
February 10, 1934

The Plenum of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks, elected by the XVII Congress of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks, approved the Politburo of the Central Committee consisting of:

Politburo members
A. A. Andreev, K. E. Voroshilov, L. M. Kaganovich, M. I. Kalinin, S. M. Kirov, S. V. Kosior, V. V. Kuibyshev, V. M. Molotov, G. K. Ordzhonikidze, I. V. Stalin

candidate members of the Politburo
A. I. Mikoyan, G. I. Petrovsky, P. P. Postyshev, Ya. E. Rudzutak, V. Ya. Chubar

Timeline of line-up changes:
On December 1, 1934, S. M. Kirov died as a result of an assassination attempt

On January 25, 1935, V. V. Kuibyshev died

On February 1, 1935, the Plenum of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks introduced AI Mikoyan and V. Ya. Chubar as members of the Politburo of the Central Committee; in the composition of candidates for members of the Politburo - A. A. Zhdanova and R. I. Eikhe.

On February 18, 1937, G. K. Ordzhonikidze allegedly committed suicide

On May 26, 1937, Ya. E. Rudzutak was expelled from the Central Committee and from the CPSU (b) by a poll (arrested on May 25, 1937).

On October 12, 1937, the Plenum of the Central Committee introduced N. I. Yezhov as a candidate member of the Politburo.

On January 14, 1938, the Plenum of the Central Committee elected N. S. Khrushchev as a candidate member of the Politburo. The Central Committee Plenum excluded P. P. Postyshev from the list of candidates for membership in the Politburo.

On April 29, 1938, R. I. Eikhe was arrested (shot on February 4, 1940)

On May 3, 1938, S. V. Kosior was arrested (shot on February 26, 1939)

On June 16, 1938, by decision of the Politburo of the Central Committee, V. Ya. Chubar was removed from the Politburo


Politburo of the Central Committee: 1939-1952
March 22, 1939

The Plenum of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks, elected by the XVIII Congress of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks, approved the Politburo of the Central Committee consisting of:

Politburo members

A. A. Andreev, K. E. Voroshilov, A. A. Zhdanov, L. M. Kaganovich, M. I. Kalinin, A. I. Mikoyan, V. M. Molotov, I. V. Stalin, N. S. Khrushchev

candidate members of the Politburo
L. P. Beria, N. M. Shvernik

Timeline of line-up changes:
On February 21, 1941, the Plenum of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks elected N. A. Voznesensky, G. M. Malenkov, A. S. Shcherbakov as candidates for membership in the Politburo

On May 10, 1945 A. S. Shcherbakov died

On March 18, 1946, the Plenum of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks approved L.P. Beria and G.M. Malenkov as members of the Politburo; candidate members of the Politburo - N. A. Bulganina, A. N. Kosygin.

June 3, 1946 died M. I. Kalinin

On February 26, 1947, the Plenum of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks elected N. A. Voznesensky a member of the Politburo.

On February 18, 1948, N. A. Bulganin was introduced to the Politburo of the Central Committee by a survey of members of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks.

On August 31, 1948, A. A. Zhdanov died.

On September 4, 1948, A. N. Kosygin was introduced to the Politburo of the Central Committee by a survey of members of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks.

On March 7, 1949, N. A. Voznesensky was withdrawn from the Politburo of the Central Committee by a survey of members of the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of Bolsheviks.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.