Header Ads

Header ADS

STALIN LETTER TO L. M. KAGANOVICH, V. M. MOLOTOV

 July 2, 1932

Kaganovich. Molotov.

1) Pay  serious  attention to Ukraine. Chubar, with their disintegration and opportunistic nature, and Kosior, with their rotten diplomacy (in relation to the Central Committee of the All-Union Communist Party of the Soviet Union) and criminally frivolous attitude to business, will completely ruin Ukraine. These comrades are beyond the capacity to lead the current Ukraine. If you go to the Ukrainian Conference (I insist on this), take every measure there to change the mood of the workers, to isolate whining and rotten diplomats (regardless of faces!) and to secure truly Bolshevik decisions at the conference. I got the impression (perhaps even the conviction) that both Chubar and Kosior would have to be removed from Ukraine. It is possible that I am wrong. But you have the opportunity to test this matter at the conference.

2) I am returning the draft greeting to the Central Committee on the occasion of the anniversary of Clara Zetkin. The project is drawn up in a too enthusiastic and somewhat false-classical tone. I moderated the tone somewhat with my corrections.

Greetings! I. Stalin.


2/ VII -32

Stalin and Kaganovich. Correspondence.

1931-1936 P.210.


RGASPI F. 81, Op. 3, D. 99, L. 45-47,

F. 558, Op. 11, D. 740, L. 1.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.