Header Ads

Header ADS

The letter from the arrested A.F. Andreev addressed to Stalin and Stalin's resolution instructing Yagoda to analyze the case impartially. January 23, 1931 - February 2, 1931

A source:
Heinrich Yagoda. People's Commissar of Internal Affairs of the USSR, General Commissar of State Security. Collection of documents. - Kazan, 1997, pp. 351-353.
Archive:
TsA FSB, f.2, op.9, d.11, l. 138-140.

Secretary of the Central Committee of the CPSU (b)

Comrade Stalin.

Commander of the reserve company Andreyev Andrey Filippovich,

from s. Zdorovets, Livensky district of the Central Black Earth Region

Statement.

On October 1, 1918, I voluntarily enlisted in the Red Army, where I remained until 1923. All this time he was at the fronts, holding command positions up to regiment commander inclusive, wounded and presented for the award of the Order of the Red Banner. Having returned home and living in a poor household, I am exempt from the agricultural tax. All the time I waged a decisive struggle against the kulaks, the White Guards and the crimes of individual workers, exposing their actions through the printing of regional newspapers, the village correspondent of which I have been until now. 

My notes were always confirmed, which is why a whole persecution opened against me. The local prosecutor of the Livensky district, the latter did not take any measures, came under the influence of criminal workers, whiteguards, why a lot of outrages were going on in front of the population with impunity. White Guard officers crept into institutions, were even in the electoral committee at the Zdorovetsky Village Council and did their job. I, after all, gave everything for the revolution, was not afraid of any persecution and did not cease to be a village correspondent and a public worker. On the basis of personal accounts of the kulaks, White Guards and criminal workers, they cleaned me out of the collective farm last year, they wanted to deprive me of my voting rights only because my peasant father died 17 years ago, once traded tobacco and matches - at the election commission at that time there was a White Guard officer Ivan Ivanovich Kozhukhov. I filed complaints with all the district authorities, but I could not achieve anything. Now all these criminals, whose work I have exposed through the press, have achieved that on December 1, 1930, I was arrested and kept under arrest without any interrogation, without even showing the reasons for the arrest. I addressed with statements both to the local prosecutor and to the representative of the GPU for the Livensky district, but no attention has been paid to this day. All statements are obscured, and the prosecutor even warned me not to bother him with my statements. I did not lead companies, battalions and regiments into battle with the White Guards in order to now sit under arrest through these same White Guards and endure undeserved mockery. I gave everything for the revolution, and I can still be a good commander and worker. Addressing you, comrade. Stalin, I ask you to pay attention to my statement and provide assistance in finding a way out of this situation. Revolutionary legality must prevail, those responsible for my gratuitous arrest must be punished.

Reserve company commander - Andreev

January 23, 31

Zdorovets town, Livensky district,

Central Black Earth Region.

 

--- // ---

 

Resolution comrade Stalin

Comrade Berry

Please do not hesitate to move any of your people (completely reliable) and in a Bolshevik way - honestly, quickly and impartially analyze the case, and regardless of the person.

2 / II-31.    

I. Stalin.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.